Was cleaning my house for a Superbowl Party and unplugged the SWiM box.This was Saturday before the Superbowl.
I am listening to the Superbowl writing this complaint because I have no Direct TV signal. I called Direct TV more than 8 times including both the local technicians and Customer Service. I was offered a Monday repair and then told twice the request would be esclated. Yeah right, my request for expedited service was finally turned down Sunday at lunchtime.
Although Chris from "customer retention" stated and I quote " You really shouldn't be upset after all it was your fault" sooooooo nice to realize, after the fact, that if you unplug this little device you are at the mercy of Direct TV. My point I guess is do you really want to antagonize customers further when you have faulty products and no warnings on the equipment that you should NEVER unplug it unless you are willing to wait 2 days for a service tech? I think not. I dropped Direct TV, Dish Network will install a system tomorrow morning before Direct TV could get a tech to my home even AFTER the Superbowl.
Dish is cheaper too!
THANK YOU DIRECT TV FOR MAKING MY WEEKEND A LIVING H_ _ _.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I was eating string beans from a can of Foodhold Whole Green Beans and found a five inch long stem on the end of my fork. This wasn't the first..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and put..."
- "This is my first order and I would say your app is really really disappointing and rude. This is the worst of all delivery service I had ordered with and I..."