Directv Reviews in Denver, Colorado
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
Directv in Denver, Colorado - Terrible!
- Poor customer service
Directv in Denver, Colorado - Constant interruptions in service
- Rate increases
- Time in getting issue resolved
Update by user Aug 14, 2016
So after like an hour and 10 minutes, Jen says she is referring me to a retention specialist. His name is James and is from West Virginia.
I mention that because he derives a raise!
He refunds the erroneous charge and gave me a discount for the neck 12 months. Monetary...
- History channel 2
Directv Hd Extra Pack Tv Package Review
Directv in Denver, Colorado - Local Channels
- Local installation tech was great
- Paying for something i did not authorize or want
- Service break down a week mafter intsallation
- Customer service and bad attitudes when they are to blame
Directv in Denver, Colorado - Complete incompetence
- Incompetent customer service
- Did not solve problems or offer alternative solutions
- Extreme customer service wait times
Short Review on October 01, 2016
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.