Featured Not resolved
4.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I live in the Houston Metropolitan area.We recently some catastrophic weather that caused some terrible flooding over many parts of the city and surrounding area.

I had a problem with my receiver Sunday 8/27. Tech support tried to help me get everything reset but to no available. An a appointment was made to not only to get the receiver going but to also upgrade my equipment and install for 4k. The appointment was scheduled for Wednesday 8/30.

Wednesday rolled around and I get a call at 8:30am reminding me of my appointment and another one at 10:15 saying that my appointment was stilled scheduled. At 11:30am I get a call telling that service call had been called. Needless to say I was pissed. How is that no one knew that service call had been cancelled before 11:30, citing the previous weather.

I informed them that weather was not an issue in my area ( no flooding and no water standing Absolutely pathetic. How do you all do that??? AT&T at it's best. Ok, we rescheduled for Friday 9/1 between 12:00pm and 4:00PM.

Friday rolls around and it's 2:20pm and no one has shown up or called, so I called and this when I am again informed that my service has been "FREAKING" CANCELLED again. And to ad insult to injury.no one has bothered to call or email me. Totally unprofessional. I spoke with one of the reps somewhere and they put a note on the order for the Technician to call.

I am fairly confident that I have a better chance of winning the Lotto than that happening. What the Rep didn't realize after she read script the Catastrophic weather was that I had just seen an AT&T van in the neighbor that appeared to be lost!!!! I have Direct TV for service for several and I have always had good experiences with them. When I heard that AT&T was buying them I feared the worse.

My parents had AT&T and getting service or installation, etc. was always a problem with people (in this case of course.....Independent Contractors) not showing up when they were supposed to.

Please see attached video and stop using catastrophic weather as an excuse.Please just cut the ***

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product provide is great.

I didn't like: Service and installation at this point is garbage.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Anyone living near Houston and complaining about appointments for service is a giant D-bag. These companies are extremely busy and you are not their only priority. Just because you don't have flooding in your neighborhood doesn't mean they aren't dealing with customers who do.