73 views
Verified Reviewer

I WAS OFFERED HBO,CINEMAX, SHOWTIME AND XTRA PK FREE FOR 3 MONTHS AND BECAUSE THE SERVICES WAS ADDED BEFORE MY BILLING CYCLE ENDED THE CHARGED ME A PRORATED FEE OF $28.34. I CALLED AND SPOKE TO A REPRESENTATIVE SHE STATED THAT ONLY WAY TO REMOVE THE CHARGES IS TO REMOVE THE MOVIE PACKAGES AND SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO CREDITED THE ACCOUNT FOR THE AMOUNT I WAS CHARGED.

I ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR AND SOMEONE GOT ON THE PHONE AND BASICALLY SAID THE SAME THING. SO I ENDED UP HAVING TO REMOVE THE MOVIE PACKAGES THAT I REALLY WANT TOO BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY SHECOULD TAKE THE CHARGES OFF. HOW DO I GET OFFERED A FREE 3 MONTH PROMOTION ONLY FOR DIRECTV TO CHARGE ME, MYSELF AND MY FAMILY WAS ENJOYING THESE CHANNELS ONLY TO ONLY HAVE IT GONE AFTER 1 MONTH. CAN SOMEONE FROM CORPORATE OFFICE PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THIS OFFER BACK WITHOUT BEING CHARGED.

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 20 YEARS IT SHOW I WAS LESS THAN THAT MANY YEARS BECAUSE WHEN I MOVED AND HAD MY SERVICES TRNSFERED IT LOOK LIKE I WAS A NEW CUSTOMER SOMEHOW., BUT ACTUALLY OVER 20 SOMETHING YEARS AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ISSUES UNTIL THIS YEAR MORE THAN ONCE PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU SHONTEL THOMPSON

User's recommendation: Not good customer service, I tried to reach out through At&t feed back did not get any response and also email them and no response I will be looking into other options for tv.

Location: Apple Valley, California