Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called Direct TV 4/47/18 and asked them to disconnect my satellite service. I told them my contract was up Jan.

2018. Talked to a lady named Shannon. She sd no ma'am it shows your service is up Nov. 2018.

Told her no, that was incorrect. She said well did you have new service back in November? I said no. She asked if I got new equipment.

I told her my husband had called because our satellite kept going off and was told we probably needed some updates on our equipment. My husband asked if there was a charge. He was told no. He sd ok and ordered updated equipment.

He was never told anything about another contract. I was out of town when the call came about. She ckd said I was correct. She talked with another person.

They could waive all of the charges if I would leave my service with them. I said let me think about it. I thought about it and called back spoke with Christopher and told him all of above and explained about no

contract. He sd what about I give u a one time

credit fee og$60.00 towards early termination fee and u just be liable for $120.00 of it ?

This will be on final bill. I explained we had no contract and we did not owe this fee. We signed nothing and was told nothing about a contract. He said let's do this and I disconnected service.

Got the final bill it had $180.00 early termination contract fee on it. I called Direct on 5/11/18 spoke to Akeem. He was very condensating and very rude!!! Again, I told them we had no contract.

All we had is equipment upgrade due to the fact that our satellite kept going off. I really got irate at him. He kept on with If u leave your service with us we can waive this fee and fo a new contract. I kept telling him NO and we had no contract termination fee.

I asked to speak to someone over him. Same day he changed me over to another man. He said his name and I couldn't understand him at all. I asked his name four times and he never spoke clear enough for me to understand.

I explained my situation and the early termination fee that I did not owe for an equipment upgrade that had no contract fee. I didn't receive anything about a new contract and my husband was not told there would be a contract for 12 months. The bill that I got in the mail out $180.00 for an early tertmination contract fee that I DID NOT OWE!!!!!

There Isn't suppose to be a contract for equipment upgrade. I want my money refunded Direct TV.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Satellite Tv Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments