Was a Direct TV customer since 2009.Bill was consistent at 58.00 a month, just wanted it to be the same .

they jacked it up to 88.00 a month,after all these years of faithful payments they would not help me keep the same price. Cancelled, and then what do I get in the Mail? A 200.00 dollar gift card and a 12 month 29.95 TV cost for one year!!!! Why couldn't they offer any help when I called them?

*** Direct TV ,you could care less about your customers. Your reps are the worst ever!

I now have a 2 year agreement at less than I was paying you.If you want customers, have a senior plan to cut 50% off the cost for all retirees.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv tv package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $188. Directv needs to "come up with a senior citizen discount" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments