Verified Reviewer

Tonight marks the 4th phone call to their 'customer service department' Thrice before I have notified them to send the equipment return box to another address (other than my billing address - since I do not live there) . During each conversation, I have the caller repeat and confirm the NEW address to send this blasted return box to me - and they get it right.

After the first call, and awaiting 10 days for the box to arrive, it never did. I called them up and inquire - did you send the box, if so what address... Oh, the address in which I DO NOT live, nice... Let's get this right again, send it to......

and same result, they repeat they will send the box to my new address... Well, a total of 24 days later leads me to my final phone call to them, asking for a supervisor, "Phil" with an ID# of RR369B. He claims it will come between 3 to 5 days, and if I get a notice of failure to return equipment from Direct TV, to just "Ignore it, it will be fine." Yeah, more like my account will be FINED. He also asked me if I wanted to be a return customer at my new address...

Uh, yeah.... let me think about that, as I write this...Look L

User's recommendation: Look elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments