Direct tv came into my home (90 minutes late), to repair a reception issue.Not only were they late, (we missed dinner), but the technician came in, practically running through the house, in order to determine the problem.
He ended up in a room in the basement, where the problem was unlikely. We heard a loud crash, and a few minutes later, the technician came upstairs with a release form for me to sign to say that it was all good. We went down to the basement, and our drop ceiling was on the floor. This "technician" was trying to get out of our home before we discovered the damage.
Additionally, the repair was never done. As it turns out the company was "Multiband", even though they pass themselves off as Direct tv. (which, I belive are the same) We filed a damage claim and they denied it. Go figure.
We are senior citizens, and I feel that we have been taken advantage of.
I understand that they (Direct t.V.) are being investigated by the FTC.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Directv Tech Support
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "This is absolutely ridiculous! I had a scheduled technican appointment window from 12-4PM. I had not received ANY calls from Uverse, and after MULTIPLE attempts to speak to a manager..."
- "I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month. The bill came in at 205.77. I have called many times..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I called the Tallmadge, OH police department for help when I was attacked in my home by my wife's 21 year old son. Not my son. I protected myself and..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."