Direct tv came into my home (90 minutes late), to repair a reception issue.Not only were they late, (we missed dinner), but the technician came in, practically running through the house, in order to determine the problem.

He ended up in a room in the basement, where the problem was unlikely. We heard a loud crash, and a few minutes later, the technician came upstairs with a release form for me to sign to say that it was all good. We went down to the basement, and our drop ceiling was on the floor. This "technician" was trying to get out of our home before we discovered the damage.

Additionally, the repair was never done. As it turns out the company was "Multiband", even though they pass themselves off as Direct tv. (which, I belive are the same) We filed a damage claim and they denied it. Go figure.

We are senior citizens, and I feel that we have been taken advantage of.

I understand that they (Direct t.V.) are being investigated by the FTC.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv repair. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Why wouldn't you just put the tile back up?? It does not look damaged

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1096259

Get a free consult from an attorney.