Verified Reviewer

I had a similar problem!!! AdComm is the company which supposedly handles the claims for DirecTV's faulty satellite dish installation now.

The DENIAL letter to me stated that "upper management concluded that there was no proof that the dish caused the damage." They also told me that I took too long to notice the damage. I saw the damage after several years because things like that take time to develop. A slow leak is hard to detect. But, even once I saw that there was damage I had no idea it was being caused by the dish until I finally had the money and time to get roof estimates.

Both roofers said that it was a faulty satellite dish installation and that the dish wasn't sealed, not that it was sealed improperly, but that it was NOT sealed AT ALL!!!

Horrible, horrible, horrible and extremely unprofessional experience.

I'm disappointed that AT&T would be associated with a company like AdComm.

I'm not done with them yet. Now I will file a complaint against AdComm for the damage to my roof, attic and the ceiling of the room beneath the attic.

User's recommendation: There are so many better options out there. Don't damage your roof!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments