We had new service installed at our home on a holiday weekend.This is our first home and we were so excited until we heard running water in our basement the following day after installation.

The installer had installed the pipe that holds the dish directly through our sewer pipe and then proceeded to pour cement in the hole and cover it up. Our shower and sewer water were coming back into our basement!!!! We contacted Direct TV about the issue and we were transferred around 20 different times and had to keep recounting the story. We were assured that a claim would be processed and that we would receive a claim letter in the mail within 5 days.

Well, 12 days went by and no claim letter so we had to contact Direct TV once again and within 5 days after calling again we received the claim notice. We provided all of the necessary information requested of us including the bill that we paid out of our pocket to fix pipe along with photos of the nightmare! It is now 2 months later and we still have not received our refund!!!!!!!!!!! I was instructed to contact Multiband for reimbursement since they installed the pipe.

I have called every number that is on the Multiband website and most are disconnected and the others are offers for free gift cards and such....I have not been able to speak to anyone regarding my refund.

I am at my wits end with this mess and I would not recommend either Direct TV or Multiband for anything!!!!!I WANT MY MONEY -----DIRECT TV GETS THEIR MONEY EVERY MONTH AND ON TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Directv Installation.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: No return phone call to resolve issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments