Palatka, Florida
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

The "Tech" showed up at 8am and finally left at 7 pm with wires still all over the outside of my house as well as damage to the siding on my home.He left trash and cigerette butts everywhere and 1 of my tvs still dont work.Horrible Service.The inside of my home still is a mess of random wires as well as the electrical outlets he took off are still off.Her left a few tools inside myself with his mess.If anyone takes 11 hours to do a 2 ,3 hour job you know the are screwing up.I am totally unhappy with directtv and think they need to train their people alot better and each them all manners.

Review about: Directv Cable Tv Service.

I liked: Nothing so far.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Damage to home.

1.2
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Technical Support
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Directv?

Submit review

Comments

Sanford, Maine, United States #1191257

Wow.That is awful.

Direct tv contracts out all their wiring work. Obviously, they didn't do their due diligence when selecting that contractor. Take it up with consumer affairs and the BBB.

They will make it right.Squeaky wheel always gets the grease.

LadyScot

Why did it take so long?How many stories is your house?

Where are your tvs in relation to the lines needing run?

Were the lines new or were there existing lines already ran?Anytime wiring needs to go through siding there is going to be a hole.