My TV froze on Tuesday night at about 10:30pm, couldn't get anything on the TV, tried to change the channel and nothing.I tried calling and of course no customer service was available cause it was after hours.

Customer service hours are only till 8pm, great, so those Directv customers who experience technical difficulties after hours are screwed. I tried calling again at about 6am the following day, and still couldn't get any help, till after 8am, and of course by that time I'm at work. How can I explain my issue from work. I had wishful thinking that maybe everything will be working when I would get home from work, yeah, right no signal.

I called directv customer service, and waited for ever to get someone to tell me that my cable box was not any good, they also told me that it was smart that I bought the service protection insurance cause that would have costed me a lot. So, I was told that they would FedeX me a box, I said ok, right thinking ok Fedex I will get it the next day, wrong again, since I called after 7pm and was on the phone for almost an hour with customer service filling out the longest order form ever, my order didn't get put it till the next day in the AM, cause the cut off time is 8pm. So far I have been without cable for almost 3 days. Customer service never told me that it would take 2 to 3 days to get it.

why the *** fedex the box the dam box if its gonna take that long. ***, me though that through Fedex I would get it the following day. They gave me credit of $60, sounds like a lot right, wrong they applied the $60 credit for the duration of my contract, 12 *** months, which made it a credit of $5 a month, ohh did I forget to mention that they gave me 4 months free of the Star channel. AT&T was having trouble meeting their own customers service expectations now they have bigger issues with Directv.

They don't have customer service after hours for technical issues, they don't start their day till they take the sleep out of their eyes. Please don't let it rain, or stormy weather cause your going to lose signal. If I can get one of their competitors to buy out my contract I'm gone. I did not know what I was getting into, but I do now, and I'm not happy with the issues that come with Directv.

I would not refer Directv to no one, in fact I would direct you away from Directv.

If you like watching TV look at other cable options.Don't do it.........

This person wrote the review because of "my cable box was not in working conditions within 9 mths of my new contract with directv." at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wait time for onsite repair service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Leland, North Carolina, United States #1191758

Directv had tech support 24/7. If your bill happens to be past due you would be rerouted to billing which is not open 24/7.