When inquiring about lowering my fees else would have to cancel and move to another provided I was not informed their was still time on my contract and cancellation would result in a fee of $188.After obtaining new service through Dish I was informed of the cancellation fee.

Per Phillip, a manager at DirectTV he informed me they did nothing incorrect as they are not Obligated to inform me of any cancellation fees until I actually ask to cancel the service. I informed him that was poor customer service as most clients will not call until another service is in place. He would not even consider adjusting the fee even though I have been with them for a long time.

Their high cost and this type of deceitfulness is why I would never recommend them.Go to DISH!

This reviewer shared experience about "high cost" and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $188. This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments