Coverage Area
Style and Design

I ordered a bundled package from Indirectv which included Centurylink.Initially they told me the total package was $95.00, then it slowly increased to $124.00.

I got a bill for $134.00. I was so incensed, I stopped paying. Perhaps I should have attempted yet another call. Meanwhile, they sent me a total bill for over $600.00 including charges for non returned equipment.

I was going to take care of this; I admit I was a bit slow to return the equipment. This morning, I checked my checking account online and saw that they took out over $650.00 from my account, without my authorization. I called them up and ranted for over a half hour.

They won't do anything about this until I send back the equipment, which is fine.But somewhere buried is a disclosure statement that says they can take money out of your account with the card that was initially used.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. georgiet is quite happy with i did like directv at one time when it was affordable. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bundled service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bundled service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1245792

Wait.Lol.

You are mad because they took a payment after you stopped paying your bill and didn't return your equipment?!? LOL.

This is what makes real, legit complaints so difficult for people.Too many "special" people ALWAYS begging for free stuff.

to off***sumer***ed Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1249034

No, I am upset that they continued to change the pricing and they didn't give me enough time before they took money out of my account illegally. You a troll for Directv?

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1245733

When you decide to not pay these people but have given them your bank info via, most likely a debit card, you set yourself up for this action on their part. Now you know why it is never wise to pay via a debit card or otherwise give someone your bank account info. This is how we learn.