December 15, 2010 I purchased need Direct tv service from the store to receive $300 free visa card.My nightmare began in Mar,2011 where I called the store and spoke to Scott Moregan, mgr who gave me a line of *** from his not too bright mind.

I have placed over fourteen calls and still no results.

He blamed Direct tv and when I finally got the general store manger he said the person who took the order (Scott) did not link it.I will never do business with this company again, false advertisement.I am angry and hurt.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I called them in the morning about a discount if we decide for auto bill.They approved and I said I will call back for my credit card.

I called back in the afternoon and took the guy 40 minutes to figure out if i am qualify for that discount. Nothing get done, a waste of time. I called back again in the evening, another guy explained that i am not qualify because they already gave me $5 discount and it is in THE SYSTEM. Why in the world would i take $5 discount if i can get $10 for it.

Just an over priced service and now i got stuck w/ them for another 16 months.No way in *** i would recommend Direct TV for anyone.