December 15, 2010 I purchased need Direct tv service from the store to receive $300 free visa card. My nightmare began in Mar,2011 where I called the store and spoke to Scott Moregan, mgr who gave me a line of *** from his not too bright mind.

I have placed over fourteen calls and still no results.

He blamed Direct tv and when I finally got the general store manger he said the person who took the order (Scott) did not link it. I will never do business with this company again, false advertisement.I am angry and hurt.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

I called them in the morning about a discount if we decide for auto bill. They approved and I said I will call back for my credit card.

I called back in the afternoon and took the guy 40 minutes to figure out if i am qualify for that discount. Nothing get done, a waste of time. I called back again in the evening, another guy explained that i am not qualify because they already gave me $5 discount and it is in THE SYSTEM. Why in the world would i take $5 discount if i can get $10 for it.

Just an over priced service and now i got stuck w/ them for another 16 months. No way in *** i would recommend Direct TV for anyone.