Was suppose to receive rebate information by e-mail - never received rebate information.A CS rep tried to send me something via e-mail and I never received.

He had to send using his personal e-mail for me to receive. Since the 90 days had expired, they will not honor 30.00 month rebate although I never received the information. They say they sent but have no proof I received. It is a ripoff and they say I have to honor contract although they did not honor their end by sending rebate information.

Will not go back to Direct TV ever again. When contract expires, will go to cable.

Should have done that in the first place.Was warned about Direct TV - should have listened.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Angry in Georgia, Same happened to me.After 24 months I canceled my service.

They refused to take my credit card off from my account. Today 169.- was taken out my checking account without my permission. I returned all boxes as soon I recieved from Fedex the return label. I fullfilled my obligation with keeping the contract for 24 months.

I never recieved the free dvd player for signing up and never recieved the 40 dollar visa card for direct withdraw with my bank.

NEVER EVER give Direct tv permission to withdraw your monthly payment from your bank.I am reading online that more people are having the same issues with Direct tv.