Too many problems with service orders messing up so we cancelled altogether & going back to using our Amazon Firestick.When I spoke to sales person, he convinced me to get #Directv because of promotion.

Technician gave us 2 regular receivers not HD as discussed over the phone. Management told us someone will come out Monday to switch out boxes. Technician showed up saying wrong service order was sent in so he can't hook up our HD boxes today. We're fed up after speaking to technician manager, Amanda.

She wanted to know why I requested to speak to cancel service.

Amanda did not apologize for their mistakes, guess they don't care:(.Thank you for saving us a ton of $$$.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). lilonstitch is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments