I ordered direct TV through Direct SAT.(Actually I called DirectV number directly but during the process my line was hung up, then sometimes later some how the Direct Sat TV have my phone number and called me back.) Anyway, I agreed on deal they given me with $69.99 upfront charge for processing/handling.

(Actually they asked for 129.99 but I balked then they lowered it). When it times for installation, first they scheduled for Saturday 9-12pm, the tech did not show up until 3pm. Now he asked for $215 for custom installation because disks cannot be mounted on the roof (I ordered 2 disks because of international channels). I disagreed so he left.

The next day I called Direct SAT I they said 2 poles mount should cost $150 so they take half $75. Next appointment schedule for Friday 1-5pm but at 4pm the tech (same one) called me said it's too late so he will come back on Sunday right after 12pm. I asked him to verify on the charges first, he said he will. Then on Sunday he showed up at 2pm and still asked for $215.

I told him I only paid for $75. He called Direct SAT and they now said they would paid for $75 and I have to pay the rest ($140). I disagreed so I want to cancel the whole thing. They said I still have to paid for processing fee which is $49.99!!!

and right away, I was expecting from profession tech with equipment/tools (ladders, etc.), this guy drove a new SUV with no signs of direcTV except the t shirt he worn. He wanted me to help him to dig the holes for the pole mount, to dig the trench (about 25 ft) for the cables and he WANTED ME TO GET IN THE SCRAWL SPACE TO RUN THE CABLES. He said he would charge more if he do it everything by himself. Anyway in the end my direcTV dream is over and still have to pay $50 for nothing!!!!!

I sworn never get back directTV again.If you want to order direcTV DO NOT GO THROUGH DIRECT SAT, DO NOT AGREE ON ANY UPFRONT CHARGES UNTIL TO INSTALLATION IS DONE!!!!

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments