I have just gone through a major remodeling in my home. I have been without T.V. for 2 weeks already and now I am ready to be re-connected. Today I called for that service to be scheduled and they tell me that I can first get it done Dec. 1st.!!! I cannot wait that long as I called ahead enough that I thought maybe a week at the most. I am ready to change service if I can't get this resolved now.

I was not happy with the scheduler although she was just doing her job but would not try to justify the situation.

My phone that you can reach me at is 715-937-5236 cell or 715-743-3886 land line. I have to be out Wed. as the floors are being varnished but you can reach me on my cell. Arlys Knoop

This person wrote the review because of "scheduling problem" at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to "quicker schedule".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments