Last year my company moved me to North laredo Tx.once there i found the only cable service available was direct tv.

When the operator told me about a 29$ a month deal for the basic package with a two year contract i was conviced that this was my best option since i didnt want to be in the desert with just me and lizards for fun. But i am getting ahead of myself. He ( the sales operator) told me that as a new customer i qualified for the N.F.L. package for free!

. So the following day a cable installer met me to set me up, all went smoothly till my first bill arrived and i was shocked at amount 97$ and change,so i called customer service to complain . I was told that this was an initial charge and the following month would reflect my true bill (no problem), the following month sticker shock again over 100$ . So back to the salt mines (customer service) at which time i was told that since i wasnt enrolled for auto pay i didnt qualify for the sale price, so somewhat unwillingly i gave my routing number out and hoped for the best.

Not even close i found out the high def box was a fee as well as some other incidentals and after three months HBO and Skinemax were to be an extra charge so i had them removed,(guess what)? any change in your bill means that the contract starts over new. now i was stuck with a theif in my pocket for 27 months. the final straw came when the football season started and went in search of my N.F.L.

network and guess what? i didnt have it. So once again i called customer service and complained about the lies and bait and switch that had been going on and that i was fed up with it.

I said i didnt want anything to do with them and could they release me from my contract, i was told "yes for a fee of 450$" Now six months later i have been constantly checking my bank account for any unusual activity and i am fed up with this .I have escalated this to the highest office at the corporate headquaters spending uncountable hours on the phone and it just doesnt matter to them, DIRECT TV wants your money, and once they have you by the *** they "SQUEEZE"

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Go to Better Business Bureau..that is the only way they will actually resolve billing issues...godd luck ;)