I have an account with Direct T.v.I called on Nov 16th to make payment arrangements.

I spoke with a rep. The rep gave me until Nov 30,2011 to pay the past due of $173.00 dollars. I asked to pay my bill on this date since it is the date that I get my Veteran's benfit check. My service was tempary suspended today on Nov 18th 2011 early this morning.

I called Direct T.V. and eventhough they say they record our phone calls they wouldn't turn my account on without a payment.

Good customer service.Yea right!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv does give extensions, both through their automated phone system for 5 days, and through a rep for up to 7 days. So, if your services were scheduled to be off on the 18th, they still wouldnt have been able to give you an extension till the 30th.

dude!!! nobody gives extensions these days! even direct tv....you sighned a contract thats the way it is!!

to paul zoot #1331961

dish gives ten days for am additional 9 bucks.even after they shut tv off

only need to pay past due amount to get service on , then pay past due before or on tenth day.

no disconnect fee nor reconnect fees. free customer service calls. direct tv should be direction of rip off garbage, sorry had to put my remarks. direct tv ripped me off after 4 years.

dish is wonderful. no complaints ever. free pay per view certificate and 50 bucks for refer a friend. ten per month EACH.

HELLO DISH. PS DONT DO THE HOPPER. TELL THEM THE OLDER BOX, ALSO RECORD MOVIES. I PAY 54 A MONTH.

THREE TVS 100 SOME CHAMNNNELLS.GOOD LUCK ALL