You guys gave us error 771 all day during the Pittsburgh /Baltimore game, we complained and supervisor was to call us back, but that's a laugh.It was advertised on NFL, and not NFL Game Play, advertising here.

Spoke to Jude and Precilla for a long time and they would not say anything truthfully when I asked them the question. We are not very happy with the results from your company and if you think we are going to give Direct T,V. another 50.00 to get game play you are out of your gourd. I would check out other satellite companies before I pay that price.

Thank you and how long should we wait for an answer?HHAA HA HA Go to this website and check out all the complaints: outage.report/direct t.v.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of nfl tv channel and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Directv needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nfl tv channel in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments