Ardmore, Alabama

I PAID MY DAUGHTERS DIRECT T.V.BILL ONE TIME AND THEN SHE GOT BEHIND AGAIN AND THEY TOOK $600.00 OUT OF MY DEBIT ACCOUNT TO COVER HER CHARGES.

THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY PERMISSION NOR MY DAUGHTERS AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM. THEY JUST SAVED MY DEBIT CARD INFO AND STOLD THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. THEY HAVE REFUNDED $288. 00 OF IT BUT WON'T REFUND THE REST.

I HAD TO GET A NEW CARD AND WAIT FOR 10 DAYS TO GET IT. THEY PUT A BLOCK ON MY ACCOUNT WHEN I REPORTED IT TO THE BANK SO I STILL CAN'T USE MY CARD FOR AWHILE YET. THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION FOR A BILL I DIDN'T OWE SINCE I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM. ALSO THEY KEPT MY DEBIT CARD INFO WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHEN I PAID MY DAUGHTER'S BILL.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ILLEGAL.

WHAT CAN I DO AND SHOULD I PRESS CHARGES FOR THEM STEALING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT.THANK YOU SUE HOGAN

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

IF YOU HAD READ WHAT I SAID YOU WOULD KNOW IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SPECIAL PRICE.DIRECT T.V.

TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY BANKING ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT! I HAVE NOT!!!

GOT AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU AND MY CARD NUMBER SHOULDN'T BE ON YOUR FILE AS I ONLY USED IT TO PAY MY DAUGHTERS BILL NOT MY OWN.THIS IS OUT AND OUT THEIVERY AND I HAVE REPORTED IT TO THE BBB IN YOUR AREA.

This is a common practice for DirectTV to debit someone's account that has paid for someone else's bill.You were wise to put a block and change your account.Ask someone at your bank for advice on what to do they may be able to help you and you could contact an attorney for advice.You can also file complaints with the BBB,FTC&Attorney General in your state(online) but there is no guarantee they will get back with you,they get so many complaints against DTV they don't bother with them.I wish you luck and hope you get your money refunded.

I ALWAYS WRITE IN CAPS AND SINCE THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NONE OF YOUR CONCERN I DON'T PUT ANY CREDENCE TO YOUR SIMPLE MINDED OPINION.AS FOR MY GRAMMER, IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS. YOU JUST WANTED TO HAVE A NEGATIVE COMMENT AND COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY. NO WONDER YOU'RE SAD AND I MIGHT ADD PITIFUL.

Its hard to take you seriously when you type in all caps and you have the grammar skills of a 1st grader.