Direct TV scam customers, and taking advantage of people decency.some time a July this year, I order direct TV with the promotion at that time, and the monthly payment was $29.99 after summit of the rebate.

my fist bill came it was $39.99, so call direct TV to have it taking care off, at fist I was told that my rebate is not summit, and later that day direct TV call me back and said that they sorry, they found my rebate. is not going to show on my next bill. but was still the same, I call back they.told me oops to late you are not qualify for that promotion and i was disconnected, after talking to entire company the later call me and said we fix it.

but all my channels were gone including my local channels such as ABC and more.so I rejected, the offer, they are now charging me $500 true Qwest.and shame on Qust.

Review about: Directv Rebate.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

YOU HAVE A DIRECT TV EMPLOYEE BY THE NAME RODOLFO TAPIA COLLECTING MONEY FOR ILEAGAL SERVICES

#194206

That is correct.The only way to prevent Directv from charging you is to cancel your account.

they do not care if you actually owe them any money or not. They also don't care if you still have service with them or not. I even have a judgement against them and they continued to charge my card. They win, you lose.

Not really a whole *** of a lot you can do about it. They just throw it up on your credit report wether it actually is your fault or not. Thieving bastards, yup that is in the dictionary under Directv. checked and found 39,000 complaints with the BBB, Better Business Bureau.

You'd think someone in the government would shut them down LOL Oh I forgot, the Media RUNS the government.Look at the RIAA etc...

#193374

This is very unclear..are they charging you an early cancellation fee of $500 through Quest? Is the promotion you are referring tothe so called $29.99 charge for for hundreds of channels? that offer has a lot of strings attached such as 1.you have to have perfect credit and 2.the charge has to be automatically deducted from your checking or credit card each month.Very few (if any) people qualify for this (they see to that) Now, if they have charged your credit card $500 for early cancellation fees you can call the credit card and dispute the charges but if/when the money is returned to your account you will have to close or change the # on the account to prevent future charges from DTV.

#193126