Customer Service S***S, They are robots and do not and will not go out of the scope of any "normal" issues.My bill is bundled with my phone company, everything fine on there end, direct TV shut off my bundle and is sending me a past do notice, I infomed them to not shut off my service because I pay my bill through my phone company and they will be getting the money shortly.

they will not work with me and said I need to pay them 2 months now or service will be disconnected on a certain date. ***.. it took me 5 months to get the darn bundle set up in the first place, going good for 4 monthes then shut off. Custoemr service is horrable.

so instead of paying my regular monthly bill of approx. $65 to my phone comany I now owe direct TV $145. Merry Christmas!!!

I might be going with dish, there cheeper anyway!( and 2 DVR's)

Review about: Directv Bundle.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Whenever I watch television I don't usually have problems.However, whenever I try watching lately my television has been lagging.

I don't know what the cause is but I will have to call my provider to see if they can help me.

Jayden Eden | http://www.roltime.com/fulfillment_services

By the way if you were to pay attention to the document that you signed when they install the directv in your house you would have realized that.If you cancel, your card on file will be charged for any outstanding balance to include non-activation fees, equipment non-return fees, and EARLY cancellation fees.

Also it states that there is a 24 month agreement to keep service and if you cancel early there would be an early cancellation fee of 20 dollars for each month of service not completed. Why? because they spent 300 dollars to install your service and up to 800 on equipment.

So really who is loosing money on your unwillingness to say that there is a problem with the fact that you don't want to read what you sign.You don't want to call and cancel service properly or whatever you inability might be.

Most likely the issue with your bundle being "Shut off" would be an issue with your phone company.In a bundle, if your phone company (ie Att, Verizon, Qwest, etc) does not receive payment.

They will return the bill back to DirecTV stating that no payment was received. DirecTV will have no choice but to bill you themselves.

If you do not pay your bills, you are an *** to think that you deserve anything. Television providers are usually very nice to offer to work with you. Get the *** chip off of your shoulder.

If you think you deserve something, you are wrong. If you get an attitude with the company then you will most likely receive no help at all. If you genuinely have an issue, read the details of your service agreement and don't expect to get a hand out then most likely they will help you. If you want to complain about your bill and expect to get something for nothing.

Go try to see if UNICEF will give you TV. It's not a charity.

You pay money for the service and receive service.If you have a history of being behind, complaining about little details, and expect to get a hand out then maybe Directv should enact the clause in the service agreement which allows them to refuse you service.

Davenport, California, United States #2430

I have had Direct Tv service for over five years. I had my service moved and upgraded to my new home on Dec,7th.2007. The installation was very messy, they left wires hanging everywhere inside and outside the house, never connected the ground cable outside for electrical safety, and we lost signal every few minutes. I called and complained and Direct TV sent another tech out almost two weeks later. He stated the first tech was fired and he “fixed the service”. Within 15 minutes we began to lose signal again.

I called and e-mail Direct TV about this, offering pictures to prove the service was installed sloppy and didn’t work.

I e-mailed them several times, it’s easier because their call centers have people that can’t speak clear English and are very hard to deal with and understand. Finally I told them to cancel my service because they couldn’t meet there commitment to me and provide a working service. I also asked for a return autho# to send their receiver back to them.

Around a week later Jan 11th.2008 I received a disconnect e-mail and bill for 93.00 .I e-mailed them saying I had no service for that month so how do I owe them.

On Jan 18th.2008 a box with return instructions was delivered to my house for the receiver.

On Jan 22nd. 2008 I saw Direct TV was pulling $562.83 from my checking account.I took of work and went to my bank to stop this from happening, I signed a stop pay but my bank had to investigate it...

I called Direct TV several times, I was told the charges were for an early termination of service.I told them again I never had a working service to begin with.I got nowhere with the call center, the language problem was just to much, I asked for some one that could speak better English and I was repeated the same thing again. Direct TV used a check card I had used before to pay my bill on-line and charged my account without my authorization $562.38.

When I got home that evening I received a bill from them stating what the charges were and it was due immediately.

No one that speaks good English will talk to me from Direct TV, THEY broke the law pulling money from my account without authorization, caused my account to bounce checks, left me unable to buy groceries this week for my family, I’ve lost two hours work as of today trying to clear this up.Tommorrow I have to go to my bank again and to an attorney .

What a nightmare, please pass this on to everyone to warn them about direct tv’s practices

Richard C. Morrison

Boatdoc1963@yahoo.com

Newark, Scotland, United Kingdom #1504

Be verrry careful with DISH. I'm having more problems with DISH than I ever had with DIRECT TV.

I too am bundled with my phone carrier and wish I never did......all I save is $4.00 a month for the bundle which includes; internet, cell-phones, land lines for house and home office

and of course DISH NETWORK!!

I am now considering starting a grass roots movement to fight these conglomerates and put the consumer back in the front seat where they belong. True there are complainers and there are honest folk who are getting royally creamed financially, only to pay part for DISH NETWORKS incompetency and lack of empathy towards the 'hands that feed them'. Thanks for the a lousy

service DISH!!

Winchester, England, United Kingdom #1470

pay your bills on-time and there will be no issues in the future....

duh. *** :) :)