I was reading another complaint about this company with similar problems.Never ever do business with direct tv.

They stole $475.00 from me. They hired allied interstate to collect the money. I had to call these guys month after month to fix my billing. Nothing ever got done, so I finally stopped payment and ended my business with them.

I will continue my mission to destroy the name of direct tv and allied interstate. Anyone that I know, whoever is thinking of doing business with these guys better think twice. And as far as you guys thinking this is just another guy not paying a bill, because that is the attitude that interstate has, I have never missed a payment on anything and never been late. I work 2 full time jobs and 1 part time.

Owned property fopr 15 years.

Just a word for the wise be very careful when dealing with these companies.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Campbell, Texas, United States #1197875

I completely understand.I would love to destroy them as well.

They just withdrew 427.00 without my consent.

My account is negative.Also service was horrible and WHAT customer service?

How does a guy with 2 full time jobs and one part time have time to watch TV?

Very happy with DirectTV, buy was late this past month on my payment. Calls from Allied started 2 days after it was due. Not a big deal, just set that number to a silent ring.

Direct TV wants you to pay bye credit card at which point they double charged my card and raised the monthly till I so the bill and went to a paper trail. I well cancel with them as soon as my contract expires

I CALLED FOR SERVICE WHEN MY SIGNAL WENT OUT LAST NIGHT THEY TOLD ME THEY COULD NOT HELP ME BECAUSE THEY'RE COMPUTERS WENT DOWN LAST NIGHT.I CALLED ANOTHER NUMBER THEY ASK ME A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS IT WAS NO TO ALL OF THEM .

TAKE THE CABLE OUT OF BOX AND RESET IT. THAT DIDNT WORK. CALL US BACK IN THE MORNING.

ITS MORNING THE TEC TEAMS WANT ME TO DO THE SAME TRICK FROM LAST NIGHT. FINALLY SHE SAYS WE CAN SCHELDULE A TEC OUT FOR NEXT FRIDAY I SAID TO HER TODAY IS FRIDAY.

YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK FOR YOU PEOPLE TO COME OUT THAT INSANE. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK FOR SERVICE.

I AM A FIRST TIME I'VE HAD THE DISH FOR TWO MONTHS.NOBODY OFFERED ME A CREDIT NOTHING.

I had DTV and I cancelled 6 days after I had it because the signal was horrible and they said 17 days till they could get a tec to look at it.They then charged my CC $490 for a cancellation fee before I ever got my first bill..

They are a *** COMPANY.The Day I get cancer I will get my revenge..

Sounds like Direct TV has Cdogg trained to sit up and do tricks for them. :?

New Hope, Virginia, United States #10619

Your complaint is incomplete.Why did they send you to collections?

Why do they want $450 from you.

I have direct TV, and they have never sent me to collections.Of course I do pay my bill each month.

Please explain what your complaint is.