I agree with some other folk who wrote in. If I had know about DirectTv and their little games I would have never joined.

Miss quoted me over and over again. Even though I spent over 30 minutes on the phone with each person so I could make sure we were on the same page. Billing was wrong for the first 2-3 months and wasn't what was quoted. Told me I must not have given them all the information. Tried to cancel on day two because I had, had it and was told I would have to pay $480 for cancellation fee.

As soon as my contract is up...I am out of there. Even after 6 months (about) I am still pissed. I should have never left Dish Network

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

When we were ready to move into our new home, I called to negotiate a better deal with Direct TV, since as a new customer with Dish I could get free install and better rates. To keep my business, they made me an even better deal than Dish would, but when install was complete, they charged me as though the deal had never been made. They claimed to representative had the authority to make the deal I "claimed" had been made with me.