I have had Direct tv for a year and a half now and I feel like I have been in prison with this company.I will forget all the issues because there are so many!

It began rght away when I signed the contract. My Dad and myself were suppose to get $100.00 for him referring me. We never got it! I'm in the military and this past summer I was sent to a 2 month training which my family came.

I called direct tv and I was told I could freeze my account for 6 months. 6 weeks into my training my wife called me and said direct tv took $880.00 out of our bank acct. she told them about the freeze on the acct. they said they have no record of such freeze!

they then told us in order to get our money back we would have to sign a new contract for 2 more years. once we returned home we turned the dvr box on and it wounded work properly, they charged us $50.00 to send a repair man out. Now it's February and we are still fighting for the money back! Today our DVR box stop working while we were watching a show.

direct tv said the box was dead and all our recorded shows will be lost, it will take 2-3 days to get a new box and we will be charged $21.99 for shipping.

every time I speak to a direct tv employee they are nasty!one time I said I can't wait to go back to cable and the operator started an argument with me and told me, knowone told your dumb A#$$ to get direct tv in the first place, go back to cable so we don't have to listen to your Bithching anymore!

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THESE NASTY PEOPLE!!!

Review about: Directv Repair.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments