Had a horrible experience with Direct Tv.I had a scheduled appointment for Monday the 30th between 8AM-12Noon.

I called twice in the morning to confirm the appointment. Both of the Direct Tv reps confirmed that a technician was scheduled and on their way. At 11:45 I called once again because I hadn't heard from the technician. At this point the Direct Tv rep told me that they had no one scheduled for me on that day.

But that they did have me scheduled for Tuesday between 8-12noon and that they would certainly try and make me their first appointment. The rep advised me to call at 7am to ensure the technician would make it to my place asap.. Forward to Tuesday. I called at 7am.

They said the technician was dispatched and would call me soon. 12 noon. No call...no technician. I call again and the Direct Tv rep now tells me they are very busy and that they will be there between 12noon and 1pm.

I had to leave for work. So I rescheduled for Wednesday morning. After thinking about the horrible customer service I decided to cancel my installation. When I talked to the rep he told me that he would cancel my appointment for Wednesday afternoon.

AFTERNOON?? are yo serious.

Direct Tv you lost one customer and I am certain other people feel the same.I will never do business with such an incompetent company again!

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I have just expericenced the very same night mare with them, they do not need business, guess they have enough.!!!!

Installation was set for Tuesday between 1 & 5. Tech calls @ 3:30 saying he was having vehicle problems and it would be "around 7 PM". At 7:30 Supervisor calls to see if the installation was done. I said he never showed up.

Installation reset for Wednesday @ 5 PM since I told the dude I had already taken a half day off from work.

At 1:15 tech calls and says he will be at my house in 15 minutes--I'M AT WORK!!! He says he was not told to be there at 5.

With this kind of installation nightmare, I will NEVER consider Direct TV while I still have my sanity. What a way to run a business!!!