Direct tv. had a promotional offer. 1. go with them and they would pay your early termination fee up to $200.00 2. Get free NFL ticket for a year.

After having some techincal problems with dish tv, I cancelled after only one year, and went with direct tv. Well my termination fee was over $200.00 which was put on my card because I was paying online for the dish service.

When I cancelled I ask for them to mail me a receipt showing I had paid the termination fee. Four times I called and requested it. They kept saying they would mail it but they never did.

My problem is Direct tv will not honor their promise to give me the $200.00 rebate if I cannot produce that receipt.My card statement is not acceptable. So I am just out over $200.00.

After sitting on the phone on hold for 45 minutes to speak to a direct supervisor about the free NFL ticket, I found they did not have me listed for it. I had to hang up after 45 minutes but called back this morning at which time he said he put the NFL free ticket back on.

I think direct tv probably knows that most people pay online and can't produce the kind of receipt they require.

Anyway, I'm going to alert everyone I know about both dish and direct tv.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments