Wow, after considering and reading all the comments concerning Direct TV, I have come to the conclusion that 90% of the complaints cannot spell and have no idea how to use spell check.Not a lot more to say, but reviewing these comments, etc., since I am considering switching from AT&T U-verse to Direct TV.

I currently have AT&T U-verse U-300 TV, 18 Mbps high speed internet and unlimited national phone service with all the extras.Too bad I have to say that after only 2 1/2 months of service, the operational reliability is poor at best.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Well I don't have a problem at all with spelling, but I do have a problem with DTV LYING to me about having local channels by the end of the year.That's the ONLY reason we signed up to begin with.

We signed up in April. We were promised our local channels by the end of the year for sure. Well last night I had to call about another problem ONCE again so I decided to ask the lady I was talking to about it. And she informed me that they aren't even in negotiations anymore.

A deal just couldn't be reached. And now they want to be upset because we want out of our contract??? But for anyone that is going through the same thing; seems the BBB is very much on the consumers side. I wouldn't be upset having to pay cancellation fees if I felt I owed them.

I have paid them before for switching from AT&T to Verizon. And I didn't even try to get out of them. I owed them. But in this case; they knew this was the ONLY reason we were signing with Direct.

And these people just out right lied so they could pick up ONE more customer.

It's not like they were going to go broke if they didn't have my business.This is definitely not a good way to run a business.

Spellcheck, is THAT what those little red squiggly lines are for??? I thought they were just pretty things for me to look at while I destroy the English language.