Direct TV installation.They are worst as I attempted to add another HDTV DVR unit to another room in my home.

The first 4 hour wait, he was late of course resulted in the installer saying he could not install it through the wall or any proper way and he did not have the proper equipment anyway. My wife wasted 4 1/2 hours waiting for that ***. He said his supervisor will come tomorrow. So after waiting another four hours plus, and even calling them prior to "advise" them to notify their installation team to be on time and have the right equipment which I was assured would happen the guy of course was late so 45 minutes later I called to cancel the entire order.

No company cares less about this problem than Direct TV. Their installers are morons. I have a cable under my hallway carpet diagonally. It looks like a 10 yr old installed it.

I was not there for the last install. They did it half *** as again remember these installers are morons.

They get paid the same if the install is done right or not.Don't believe they do attics, NOT!

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #385048

I have never had any problem with Direct Tv and I have been with them since 2006.Sometimes my TV goes out during bad weather, however, this is true for any satellite dish.

I had another company before and my neighbor shared the same signal as me. I could be watching a good movie and all of a sudden, my TV will flip on its own.

I switched back to Direct TV and never had any issues.I guess I am just lucky....Shay :)