I ordered direct tv.waited 5 days days for my installation and when the guy arrived he pulled out his meter to read where he should put the dish.

There was one tree in the way and told me he could not install it on the ground or on the side of the house. He then got his ladder went on the lower roof and said he could not install it. He also told me he was not allowed to get off the ladder due to OHSHA rules. The surrounding houses had direct tv with twice as many trees surrounding their houses.

This guy was lazy and had no idea what he was doing. I will spend an extra 30 dollars for TIME WARNER DIGITAL CABLE. Thanks for nothing direct tv you should hire better people. with a little more effort he could have installed my service.

I now have to wait 5 days to get my payment put back into my account.Why wouldnt the customer service department ask about objects on the property before taking the payment?

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

i had same problem those direct tv techs are very lazy i bet if direct tv had nothing but illegal mexicans working for them they will find a way for us to have tv anyways i do not want my local cable company i do not have any tv service i hope all those lazy direct tv techs all loose tgeir jobs to illegal mexicans