Direct TV is the worst company I have ever worked with!!!I was forced to connect with them when I moved into my new apartment and it took me 3 days to cancel!!

Their people are rude, not willing to help, and disrespectful! I have had nothing but issues. They charged me 500 dollars to cancel-- then when they didnt charge my account they turned me in to collections.

Their customer service folks called me and then hung up on me, then when i called the corportate office they shrugged it off like it was my fault--what happened to the customer is always right.I will go with out any type of TV before I would ever become a customer of theirs!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

This is what they do, I have experienced the same with them, they simply are unresponsive.

I hope the majors are reading this, I rather like not having the TV.

To me they gave me a service, I did not want, did not need, never used, and then while it was "free" I could never get thru to the company as the lines were jammed.

The vendor or retailer on this account Big Dog Satellite knows this ans always calls Directv thru a backdoor line for retailers. Big DOg should be forced to use the same lines as consumers.

DirecTV also on my basic rate raised it after 4 months to $65 instead of $34.

Then they demand you to pay it, then they refuse to even discuss it until you pay it, saying they will credit you later... lies lies

DO NOTHING WITH THESE PEOPLE THAT IS NOT IN WRITING.