igot direct tv when i moved to one part of kentucky well i had to move from that place to another and where they advirtise movimg just pack up the box and we do the rest is a crock i called them told them told them i was moving said ii wanted to move my service i figured i would have to pay a small fee for moving but the tell me i have to pay 80 dollars to turn my service off then 126.00 to have a new satellite installed at my new apartment thats 206 i dont have when u r on a fixed income the guy who installed our direct turned out to br one of our friends at oue first home he told us that dierct tv will jack the bill up fpr anything they can think of.i think direct is a big rip off they never had any good movies on they tolg me my bill would only be 45 a month it was 70

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I had DirecTV before I realized they are a huge scam. But the moving was actually free for me. I didn't even have to bring anything with me; they brought all new equipment to the new house and installed it for free.

And please, for the love of god, use a spellchecker.

If you can't afford DirecTV then DON'T ORDER DIRECTV.It's really that simple.

You need food, water, and shelter.Cable TV so you can sit around all day doing nothing productive is not necessary.