My husband and I had Direct tv installed, after moving to Arkansas, from Louisiana.This new Direct tv Service was threating our Safety, because on the First installation, other Service calls and throughout paying for these t.v.

services , The Installation was never GROUNDED, I am asking for a full refund from this Direct T.V. , for Safety, and Code Reasons. We were put in a very hazardous, and completely unaware condition. Thank GOD for our safety.

We have cancelled Direct t.v. When you try to fix regular problems, and can't, it is tremendously difficult to have a Service Person to be out and help fix the problem. Sometimes, you will be out of service for more than, 5 days, we did pay for Technician Service Calls. in our Billing.

I am asking for a full refund, because of the terrible lack of Basic Safety, Technical attention, that posed a deadly threat to our family. Direct tv will be notified again, that we do not want their service. We are not on any Social Networks , but just might do this.

Thank you, and have a Good Day.jconstantine7@yahoo.com 18705687719

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

The advertisement for directv any where is false and misleading try to do what they say you can do and see what happens!!!!! Nothing live and not anywhere.

You will probably not get a refund what you most likely will get is a big charge, early cancellation fee from DTV. Make sure DTV has no bank or credit card info on file for you before you cancel service.Also be sure to get a tracking # before returning equipment to them.