I called direct tv to take advantage of a AAA deal they had advertised.It took three different people before one said they could take care of that.

She requested all my info (ss# & credit caad) before she could give me a price or any info. I reluctantly gave her the info and then was told that to get the discount I'd have to talk to customer care. The first gentleman stated that I had to wait until I was billed to find the price. To that I said no way, just cancel.

He gave me to a woman in customer care who stated the sales person was the only one authorized to give discounts. I informed her I had spent 3 hours at this point and ws told customer care was the only people who could give discounts. She said that she could cancel and start the whole process over with a person she would connect me with.

I went along and got what sounded like the AAA discount and set a time for install.

Got auto call and it was for a new time. I called back and got even another time and asked to check the cost. The price given was now without the discount.

Frustrated I cancelled.5 hours wasted!

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Keep an eye on your credit card for unauthorized charges from DTV