I cancelled my direct TV in May.Now 2months later they send me a bill for a pay per view supposedly from 2004????

They say that the pay per view was stuck on a sim card that I sent back to them. this is absolutely ridiculous. And that as a consumer, I'm not going to have a bill from 8years ago, for something as a single mother I would not have ordered!!!! DO NOT SIGN WITH THEM.

VERY POOR customer service.

When I asked for a supervisor, associate said she couldn't tie up her line waiting for one to help me?supervisor just as bad.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

We signed with Direct TV last summer for a certain number of Channels.Now, all of the sudden they "say" that Viacom is wanting to "charge" an extra fee for the 25 Channels DIRECT TV has now TAKEN AWAY!

As far as I'm concerned DIRECT TV has BROKEN "OUR" Contract. If they will not provide the Channels they agreed to, then they need to "lessen" the monthly charges OR LET PEOPLE OUT OF THE BOGUS CONTRACT! VERY DISSATISFIED with Direct TV's service. When you speak with a representive, most of the time you can't hardly understand them.

While you are trying to talk, they are talking over you.RUDE!!!