My DVR receiver went out today and it will be a week before DirectTV can send a technician.Even though the majority of my viewing habits are disrupted, this generous company is crediting my account a whole $6 and acting like they are doing me a favor in the process.

Their representatives were smug, non-responsive and did NOTHING to make me feel like they valued me as a customer. Definitely not the experience I had with DISH Network!!!!

BEWARE!!! DirecTv does not advertise the frustrating limitations of their Whole Home DVR.

Only one TV at a time can access recordings. This is infuriating when two people wan to watch different recordings.

Do yourself a favor and pay a little more for service.The representatives at DirecTv will make it worth it!

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States #564634

I have been a customer of DTV for 2 years.I have never had anything but good experiences with customers service.

Now, with that being said. I have read multiple comments on these threads that consist of people calling the author crybabies/ ignorant and mocking their complaints. The entire purpose of this website is to voice complaints (hints the name pissedconsumers) its not called directvissuperawesome.com. To Ha and AL I too would be pissed if I had to pay money for something I wasn't able to use, especially since you have to pay more for the ability to have dvr.

These people's childish taunts sound more like someone on payroll not fellow customers. And if you don't want to hear ppl *** and moan why come to a website specifically for that. One other thing, I find it hard to believe the people who are claiming to work for Directv are gainfully employed by them or anyone else considering their lack of ability to spell and the grammatical aptitude of a third grader.

Its kind of sad my first complaint about this company comes because of idiots who may or may not even work for them.I pray that I am not giving money to a company that would allow employees to treat customers with such high levels of disrespect and have such low levels of intelligence.

OMG, Iwon't have tv for a week? Wh- what am I going to do? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?

Oh gee whiz> My Dvr went out.It is the end of the world.

Get a life and worry about important things in life.Your complaimnt is a bad joke!