THEY SHOWED AN AD FOR NFL FOR FREE, WHEN I CALLED THE FIRST YOUNG LADY TOOK MY INFO, AND PUT ME ON HOLD.WHEN SHE CAME BACK ,SHE REPLIED THIS WAS FOR NEW COM.

I POINTED OUT THE AD DID NOT SHOW THIS. SHE PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN.THEN SHE ASKED TO TURN IT OVER TO A NFL TICKET PERSON. THIS YOUNG MAN WAS VERY RUDE, IEXPLAINED TO HIM WHAT I SEEN AND HE SAID IT SHOWED IN SMALL PRINT NEW CUSTOMERS I SAID NO,THEN HE GOT REAL SNOTTNY. I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR HE EXPLAINS IT COST TO MUCH TO EVER LITTLE DETAIL IN AN AD, AN OVER SITE, I FELL FOR IT.

OVER SITE MY ***! I HAVENT SEEN THIS AD LATELY!

BUT I PAY MAY BILL EVERY MONTH,FOR CH.THAT ARE NOT WORTH A DAM!!!!

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

you are like most people you halfway pay attention to something then think you are an expert the ad is clearly for new customers it says so in the ad and in print on the screen or hay maybe you could watch the 800 other ads that are for people that already have directv that say lowest price in a decade 199 for the base and 299 for max things are not cheap if you want a luxury service you are not going to get it for free so stop calling and harassing people who are just trying to help it's not like they can just say oh wow really our 10million dollar ad campaign isn't to your liking let me get the president on the phone right now. if you have a real issue with them try being an adult and get the address to the office of directv's President and send a letter

but remember that new customers sign up with a contract for 2 years and if they decide to cancel an early cancellation fee will be charge

, so pay for your *** services because nothing is free

Simon, you and DirectTV suck!

IT IS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD THAT BEFORE IT SINKS IN TO YOUR PEA-SIZED BRAIN?