I signed up for direct TV December 2011 .As of September 27th 2012 We decided to go with another carrier.

when i called to cancel Direct TV I was told I still had 13 months on my contract. i told her that was impossible. She then research the account and stated sine I ordered another DVR box for the bedroom last year it started my contracted up again. This was not clarified to me when added a box .

which I really did not add I just changed the type of box so it made no sense I also had to pay to change it. So for Direct Tv to tell me they cannot do anything to help me and they were going to charge me a 300 dollar cancellation fee is just ridiculous . I would appreciate a copy of this contract with my signature that i agreed to extend my contract with you for switching boxes. I also would appreciate a call from someone since when i asked to speak to amanager I was disconnected.

this is no way to treat any type of customer or person.Former DTV client 98 Cranburne Lane Williamsville ny 14221

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Try contacting DIRECT TV directly.

Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Directv - Account Review Directv "I received a bill March 21, 2017 for charges that I don't remember making in 2014. On top of that it states I'm past due but the billing period shows..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more Carls Jr Restaurant - Wheres the chicken tenders? Carls Jr Restaurant "I went to Carls Jr to get the new $5 meal . 3 Tenders small fries, drink and cookie for five dollars. I thought cool about time a meal for..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more