I signed up for direct TV December 2011 . As of September 27th 2012 We decided to go with another carrier.

when i called to cancel Direct TV I was told I still had 13 months on my contract. i told her that was impossible. She then research the account and stated sine I ordered another DVR box for the bedroom last year it started my contracted up again. This was not clarified to me when added a box .

which I really did not add I just changed the type of box so it made no sense I also had to pay to change it. So for Direct Tv to tell me they cannot do anything to help me and they were going to charge me a 300 dollar cancellation fee is just ridiculous . I would appreciate a copy of this contract with my signature that i agreed to extend my contract with you for switching boxes. I also would appreciate a call from someone since when i asked to speak to amanager I was disconnected.

this is no way to treat any type of customer or person. Former DTV client 98 Cranburne Lane Williamsville ny 14221

Review about: Directv Account.

Comments

Try contacting DIRECT TV directly.