I terminated my service with DIRECT TV on November 17th (I had ATT U-verse installed) ...They refused to honor that date and are billilg me for the whole month of november till Dec 6 th ! I spoke with there -so-called- customer service department and was told that I had to pay even though I was not using their service - I feel that they are punishing me for changing service!!!Thats wrong!!!!

I don't feel that I was treated fairly. I was a loyal customer even after my contract expired.There must be something that I can do to solve this ...if not ...my pleasure is knowing that I FIRED DIRECT TV for crappy service !!!!

Comments

I hope you get this resolved...I had DirectTV and AT&T bundled for phone and internet and found AT&T was a partner in crime with DTV. AT&T denied knowing about DTV's dirty practice but I found this to be pretty incredible since they were partners

ATTCustomerCare

Hi, I am sorry that you are having an issue with your Direct TV billing. I will be happy to help get this resolved for you.

Can you please send me an email with your account number and contact number to ATTNancyM@att.com? In the subject line please put Pissedconsumer 870cd3 Direct TV.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Nancy AT&T Social Media Manager