1.4

My complaint centers on the reliability of Direct TV.It's already bad enough to have to deal with having no TV during rain and snow storms, but they have now reached a new low.

For Fox News to be having "technical difficulties" for days all over the United States tells me that Direct TV is intentionally attempting to interfere with the election. Knowing that Fox News is the ONLY station that tells both sides of the story indicates to me that Direct TV must be managed by Democrats.

This is absolutely disgusting!I will be looking for a new provider.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dish Network that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments