I am a loyal Direct TV customer for years I have never missed a payment.I am tired of their tactics, the loyalty they show me as a long time customer is in the toilet.

I bought a new 4k tv after a direct TV installer told me I should upgrade and that Direct TV is 4k compatible. So I bought a new 65" Samsung curved for my household for Christmas. I currently spend $167 per month and I have all the channels HBO etc. So I call Direct TV to make sure the box is delivering 4k and I am informed that in order to receive 4k I have to be BLACKMAILED!

I have to buy a new receiver that costs $299 PLUS I have to pay $16 more per month FOREVER!... so in order to be up to date with the current technology I have to be BLACKMAILED! this is how they treat their long time loyal customers. Ever since they sold out to ATnt it all tanked!

...my contract is over in august I am gone I have suffered to many abuses from this company, my advice is stay away! do not sign up you will absolutely regret it. Since the only recourse I have as a consumer is to post a review, I will post this review in any website that accepts it.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you Direct TV...I am selling a useless 4K TV if your interested in buying it, but I think you get lots of offers to buy these from your customers.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments