I am a loyal Direct TV customer for years I have never missed a payment. I am tired of their tactics, the loyalty they show me as a long time customer is in the toilet.

I bought a new 4k tv after a direct TV installer told me I should upgrade and that Direct TV is 4k compatible. So I bought a new 65" Samsung curved for my household for Christmas. I currently spend $167 per month and I have all the channels HBO etc. So I call Direct TV to make sure the box is delivering 4k and I am informed that in order to receive 4k I have to be BLACKMAILED!

I have to buy a new receiver that costs $299 PLUS I have to pay $16 more per month FOREVER!... so in order to be up to date with the current technology I have to be BLACKMAILED! this is how they treat their long time loyal customers. Ever since they sold out to ATnt it all tanked!

...my contract is over in august I am gone I have suffered to many abuses from this company, my advice is stay away! do not sign up you will absolutely regret it. Since the only recourse I have as a consumer is to post a review, I will post this review in any website that accepts it.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you Direct TV... I am selling a useless 4K TV if your interested in buying it, but I think you get lots of offers to buy these from your customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Receiver.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments