Received a call from a Direct TV line offering me a promotion of lowering my monthly payment if I paid 5 months up front using an Amazon card.The person on the line knew all my information, my address, package that I had purchase with Direct TV, and what was my monthly payment.

However, when I called Direct TV and asked them regarding this promotion they were unaware of such offer. I find it unacceptable that I get on the internet and I see several reviews regarding this same issues and Direct TV fails to mentioned that this has been occurring since last year if not longer. I feel that all their customers should be notified either by mail, email, text, or voicemail of such scam or any other scam.

We are so ahead in technology, and Direct TV being such a big company, that there is absolutely no excuse on not notifying their customers.Absolutely poor customer service!!!!

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Failure to notify customers of scams.

Preferred solution: Notify customers of scams .

I didn't like: Lack of solutions to problems, Long wait times for customer service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Equipment over charged Directv "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..." Read more DIRECTV SUCKS SINCE ATT ACQUISITION Directv "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more