Because of poor service and/or NO service, I wanted to cancel with Direct TV early and worked for months in doing so.Finally, my Direct TV case manager waived the cancellation fee, and I received an email that I would receive a $420 refund.

Months later, and after my request in writing that they no longer use my credit card, they charged me $377 and sent me a bill for a programming change. This was months after cancellation.

Credit card dispute has ended in my favor, but it has taken 6 months and Direct TV continues to send me bills.Their service was definitely not as promised.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

:( File a complaint with FTC and FCC as well.I had to and got a somewhat satisfactory agreement settlement.

DTV has had so many complaints re pricing that they might attempt to work with you. BUT, you have to file a complaint with FCC and FTC first and get the ball rollign. Be sure to read the fine print on every piece of mail they send you,they hide price hikes, and oh yea... when you sign up for DTV, you automatically agree to accept their price increases, REGARDLESS if your initial contract has an agreed set-upon price.

There's nothing you can do once you sign the contract with them.They own you until the end of the contract or you pay the ETF.