When I called to set up the appointment, 2 weeks before I moved, they told me I would be the 1st or 2nd install of that day.They didn't show up until 4:00, no apology or explanation.

My entertainment center is inexpensive, so I told them if they were going to have to move it, they needed to take the TV off of it first. They didn't, and the leg broke. I also told them I had never had satellite TV and needed some instruction. He didn't walk me through one single thing but just threw a box of wires and the remote onto my coffee table.

For the next 3 months, I made numerous phone calls and kept getting bounced around, from Direct TV to Century Link to US West Choice TV (an outside company that handles claims), etc. I talked to numerous representatives, escalation managers, technical support, the president's office, programming management, internal claims, and finally CCPI (the subcontracting company that actually did the installation). Tim M., the manager there, was extremely rude and said that he didn't believe me! He stalled for a couple of weeks, didn't return my calls, etc.

and finally offered 1/2 of the $130 it would cost to replace the entertainment center. When I asked why he wasn't offering to cover the full amount, he said "Jesus Christ!! It's an old piece of furniture, and we didn't even break it!!" I said "It's an inexpensive piece of furniture, not old (not even a year old), and they DID break it." He continued yelling and accusing me of lying.

I said "Is this how you treat your customers?" He said "It's how I treat you." Wow.Way to go on the customer service, Direct TV.

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #568203

Trash,Trash.I got robbed.

I signed up for a $49 a month Direct tv and after three months my bill is $120 a month. Triple. The CEO of this company got a $80 million bonus plus his salary.

Don't get robbed like I did.Screw this company...