1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I too have NFL Sunday Ticket that guarantees for a premium price I will be able to watch every NFL game.Well turns our that is a bunch of *** and a lie as they just drop my local CBS station and since the local station is playing the game - but the station I no longer get it is blocked on the NFL network.

Been on hold with DirecTV for 90 minutes only to get a agent that keeps giving me a "canned" answer that there is nothing they can do. I have been a customer for over 15 years and one would think that they would offer to add a CBS affiliate to my package so that I could get the game that is blocked in my area. Now after not getting anywhere with the agent I asked to be connected to a supervisor. Been on hold waiting for that and now just put back in the customer service ***.

Supervisor again gave me a "canned" response to my issue so nothing was resolved.I am pretty sure they will be hearing from me again if I can't get the playoff games next week and this time will not take no for an answer when I request they add the CBS affiliate to my package so I can watch the playoff games and expect a refund to the premium price I have paid for the NFL Sunday Ticket.

Review about: Directv Nfl Sunday Ticket Tv Package.

Preferred solution: add CBS affilate channel so i can get all NFL games as promised.

I didn't like: Paying a premium price and not getting what was promised.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments