My 84 year old mother has Direct TV and they added NFL Sunday ticket without her permission.Since she has a bundled deal with Verizon, which is the phone carrier, Direct TV , doesn't send separate billing.

They have billed her for months at $32.99 for 5 months.I have tried 3 supervisors and they will not credit her. They are taking advantage of the elderly. My mom would have never ordered this and I personally cancelled her promotional package at the end of the 3 month promotion. They play on this promotion to make extra money from consumers.

I personally cancelled all promotions offered and they failed to say next fall you will be billed for NFL.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Mobile, Alabama, United States #694320

Same here, but I got it credited. I am angry that they sneak this in without warning!

It is truly sad that DTV takes advantage of the elderly.One alternative would be to switch to basic service and purchase a streaming video player for aprox$60 such as apple tv,roku,or an rca player for movies.

There are some free channels and For $7.99 per month you can get netflix that has tons of movies and the same for Amazon and Hulu.That is what I did only I cancelled my cable alltogether except for internet,I need that for the roku player..I got an indoor antenna for local stations and it works great.