I CONTACTED DIRECT TV AND WAS WILLING TO SWITCH TO THEIR SYSTEM ONCE MORE AFTER A DISASTROUS FIRST EXPERIENCE.

THIS TIME I ASKED THEIR AGENT TO CONFIRM OUR AGREEMENT VIA EMAIL. SHE STSTED IT WOULD BE DONE WITHIN TWO (2) HOURS.

AFTER WAITING APPROXIMATELY FOUR (4) HOURS I CALLED THEM AND WAS ADVISED BY A DIFFERENT AGENT IT MIGHT TAKE UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY.

NOTHING WAS RECEIVED THEN.

I PLACED ANOTHER CALL TO DIRECT TV, TOLD THEM THAT, SINCE THEY STILL COULD NOT MEET THE AGREED APON CONDITIONS, THEY WERE TO CANCEL THE ENTIRE DEAL. I WAS ASSURED THIS WOULD BE DONE WITHOUT FURTHER COMMENTS.

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT OF MY CREDIT CARD SHOWED A CHARGE OF $ 21.70 FOR (HARDWARE).

NO HARDWARE WAS EVER RECEIVED AND PROBABLY NOT SHIPPED TO BEGIN WITH.

WHWN MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY CREDITED THE CHARGE BACK TO MY ACCOUNT, DIRECT TV SENT ME AN INVOICE FOR THE SAME CHARGE.

WHILE THE AMOUNT IS MINOR, I HAVE NO INTENTION OF HONORING THEIR CHARGE WHICH IN MY OPINION IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE NIGHTMARISH HANDLING OF CLIENT ACCOUNTS BY THEIR SEEMINGLY INEPT AND TOTALLY UNINTERESTED PERSONNEL.

I, IN RETROSPECT WOULD DREAD ALLOWING THEM ACCESS TO A CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT (FOR EASE OF PAYMENT) WHICH ONLY ALLOWS THEM TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THE CLIENTS MONEY QUCKER, ALLOWING THEM TO MAKE MONEY FASTER.

MY STRONG SUGGESTION TO ALL POTENTIAL DIRCT TV USERS: "BUYER BEWARE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments